
I just finished playing Super Mario Bros 3, possibly the best game ever on the NES. It was a lot easier than I remembered though but still took a lot of time to finish. I had to leave the NES on for almost a week before I'd had time to play it all, every single level of it. How did we ever manage back in the bad old days when you couldn't save?
I had forgotten all the cute costumes Mario could use but it all came back to me in a flash of nostalgia. Oh, Sky world! Pipe World! Water World! And with that last one I'm not talking about that horrible movie *ick*.
It was my brother that first got the SMB3 for Christmas and it took at least a week before he would let me play. I remember I bought the guide book in secret and read up on all the tricks without telling him. Hihi. He couldn't figure out how I could be so much better at it when I was only starting to play and he'd been at it himself for a week. It was SO worth all my allowance.
No comments:
Post a Comment