And after a while things sort themselves out and return to normal, perhaps even with an added perk.
It's been a busy weekend, rehearsing my actors and visiting Jenny D. She had her birthday last week but was in London - shopping lovely stuff - so this was a chance to give her a gift. Me and AC got her a gift certificate at on of the local cloth-shops and made our own card to go with it. We had a lovely evening at Jenny and P-ters place, they have a house in the country, eating dinner, playing board games and eating seven kinds of cake. We took the bus there, four of us, and spent a lot of time trying to look out the grubby windows and figuring out if the next stop was ours or not. Finally a girl who stepped of told us that the next stop was the one she wanted. I guess we had been talking kind of loud, me, AC, Jocke and eM.
I got home at half past nine and went to bed at once, played an hour of Zelda the Phantom Hourglass on my DS and drifted off to worried sleep. I woke up a lot of times, with nervous dreams of rehearsals and the upcoming stage rehearsal next Sunday. I guess the spex is really on my mind lately. After rehearsing Saturday and Sunday we're gonna rehearse today and tomorrow too, four days running! Everyone is really doing a good job though, both with the scenes but also with keeping spirits up, so I think it'll turn out fine! It'll be the first time someone else sees and evaluates my work though, so I'm nervous anyway.
Well, I better get back to work and do my best to finish of this subsystem. I'm already past the deadline and it's not going as well as I had hoped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment