Monday, 1 October 2007

Hannibal is over! Yay!

Since my last post we've played the last two Hannibal performances. The friday show was possibly the best we've had, except in Örebro, and saturday was good even though the audience was on the small side. We had a great party too, Saturday night, and when I left at 3:30 there was still a lot of party going on.

Now it feels really good, Hannibal is over, I kvalet efter valet is over and I can focus my energy a little more with only one spex going on. :) Yay for me!

It's autumn now, getting rather cold in the morning and raining a lot. Leaves all over the bicycle paths though, that make nice crispy sounds when I drive over them. Tihi. Which is one of the reasons I love autumn.

I've been trying to find a new jacket or a coat to wear till winter comes, but have had no luck so far. The least bad one I tried on was at Lindex but at 800 SEK I'd want one that I actually liked. I guess I'll make do with hoods and my old jacket for a while longer.

My lil-little brother has his birthday soon and I bought him a Xmen DVD trilogy box. I called out father to ask if he already it and my father said he'd check and I could hear him calling out "Do you have the X-men trilogy DVD box? Jenny is thinking of getting it for your birthday." That's very subtle, isn't it. However it turned out he didn't and that he rather fancied it, so I got it for him, allthough the suprise is ruined. Now I only have to remember sending it in the mail this afternoon, or it'll get there too late!

1 comment:

AC said...

The part was still going strong when I left at 4:40ish but rumors tell me that it ended quite soon after. :)