Wednesday, 5 September 2007

Fall is here and everything's starting up

Wow, time sure flies now that the fall is here and everything has started up again.
The two last performances of spex07, I kvalet efter valet, went very well and we had great audiences, especially at the Sunday show. After the show was over we cleaned out the theatre and went home. I spent a while on top the "light tower" getting the stage lights down for packing. It was fun, but I miss the old tower, it was less wobbly. The new one makes me more nervous, somehow. It's less roomy too, perhaps that's it.

This Monday was the first session for Klipp&Kör and a good time was had by me and all the ladies that came. We had a grand total of two men this Monday, which is a step down from the three we had last semester. However, one of the two men was new, so perhaps we'll have four before long! I decided to only go every other week this semester, to get some free time to do nothing, basically.

On Tuesday the next spex, spex08, started up, at least for me, it was the first drama rehearsal and I had prepared a list of stuff to do with my actors, now that I'm a director. Mostly we played games and did improvisation practices. It was lots of fun. Daniel brought water melon and we all gobbled it down. Yum.

I also finished Solen är en fet gud on Tuesday and it was really good. I went and borrowed the next book on the "series" at once and started reading it last night.

Today I have a singing lesson. I didn't practice my homework very much, having three songs is really bad. I hope I'll just plain remember the last lesson and be better than then somehow, or I'll have to be embarrassed, again. *blush*

Tonight is also aikido practice, weapons class, and I should go, but I just heard that the usual instructors wont be there and I'm not too keen on anyone else, so perhaps I'll laze at home instead and do some cleaning and Nothing much, by which I mean play Puzzle Pirates.

Oh, and now it's time for afternoon tea! Yay. Lucky me.

No comments: